Iced Caramel Macchiato is dreamy delicious. It’s the same rich and iced skinny caramel macchiato taste you expect, with fewer calories.
Starbucks iced skinny caramel macchiato is made with sugar-free vanilla syrup, freshly steamed nonfat milk, Espresso Roast, and topped with velvety rich foam and a buttery caramel drizzle. It has ⅓ fewer calories than their regular Caramel Macchiato.
Each iced caramel macchiato calories has just 105 calories with 10% vitamin A, 0% vitamin C, 35% calcium, 0%iron and 150mg caffeine.
Here are my top six reasons to love Iced Skinny Caramel Macchiato…
- It is ‘skinny’ at its best. Non-fat milk, sugar free vanilla syrup, no whip, topped with a layer of creamy foam and drizzled with a hint of buttery caramel.
- One serving cup of Iced Caramel Macchiato has only 105 calories. No one can believe it?
- There are only 140 calories in a Grande size (16 fl oz) – ust as delicious if I need a little more skinny in my day!
- It’s delicious iced and beautiful too iced skinny caramel macchiato has visual layers of coffee caramel goodness and is my personal favorite.
- It’s here just in time to help you with your goals.
- Caramel macchiato iced is just one of many beverages that you can try “skinny”. To try it skinny, just ask for nonfat milk + sugar-free syrup + no whip.
Iced Caramel Macchiato Recipe
You can make this fabulous Starbucks drink at home and save money.
- 1 cup strong brewed regular coffee or decaf
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 2 packages Splenda, Equal, Truvia or your favorite sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons caramel sundae topping, such as Hershey’s or Smuckers
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for Topping:
1 teaspoon caramel sauce drizzled over top
- Brew coffee extra strong.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together milk, 2 teaspoons Iced Caramel Macchiato sauce, sugar substitute and vanilla extract until well blended. Heat over medium heat, stirring until steaming, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a blender and process for 20 seconds until foamy. If you don’t have a blender, don’t worry about it. Just whisk the mixture continuously with a wire whisk until foamy.
- Add 1 cup hot coffee to mug. Pour foamy milk over the top. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon caramel sauce over the top.
- Drink immediately and Enjoy.