One of my addictions is coffee house coffee. I feel so good when I have a huge, delicious, caramel macchiato recipe iced coffee in my hand. It makes my crazy routine of work so much easier with a glass of sweet caffeine. Unfortunately, my wallet does not like my addiction as much as I do.
I love getting Caramel Macchiato iced. It is one of Starbucks classic drinks but I always prefer making this drink at home to save $4-$6…lol. I can easily make it at home and can share with everyone without hurting my pocket.
It has 233 calories in regular serving with;
- 7% Vitamin A
- 0% Vitamin C
- 30% Calcium
- 0% Iron
The plus point of the iced caramel macchiato calories is its rich in calcium.
This Starbucks caramel macchiato recipe iced is easy to do at home. There is no special brewing ingredient is needed.
Ingredients of iced caramel Macchiato:
- 1 and 1/8 cup of chilled milk
- 5 table spoon caramel syrupss
- 2 table spoon brewed espresso or any other strongly brewed coffee.
- Half cup ice
- Caramel sauce to be drizzled in cross-hatch pattern
- First of all you have to brew the espresso. Let it cool while you are carrying out the rest of the recipe. You can put it in the fridge, so it doesn’t melt the ice in your drink as quickly.
- Add caramel syrup to the cup.
- Add chilled milk to glass on top of caramel syrup.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour the shots of brewed espresso over ice and stir until caramel is evenly distributed. If you would like your drink more on the bitter side, add a little more espresso.
- This is what makes the caramel macchiato recipe iced—-your caramel sauce. Drizzle caramel sauce in a cross-hatch pattern on your drink. If you’d like your drink a little sweeter- add a little bit more of the caramel sauce. You may also choose to add more vanilla syrup to sweeten up the drink.
Having an Espresso machine and using espresso instead of strong coffee will give you the best flavor for an iced caramel macchiato in general. It will give you the closest flavor to Starbucks. However, having an espresso machine is not essential in making drinks like this.
With enough practice and taste-testing, you can have your iced caramel macchiato recipe tailored to your liking. I just love that you can adjust this drink to your preference and mood and it always comes out delicious.